I’ve been traveling for about a week now. In that amount of time I have met some amazing people that have ultimately enriched my traveling experience this summer. Solo traveling is possibly one of the most daunting and rewarding things I have ever done. On the one hand you are completely alone without the aid of anyone that you know. This essentially makes you vulnerable to all kinds of traveler dilemmas. However, traveling by yourself opens you up to new possibilities and ways of thinking. So, this blog entry is dedicated to those who have so far been positive influences on my travels.
In France
Peyton: To one of my best friends who I had the pleasure of experiencing Paris with for the first time. #memorable moments.
Alyssa: Four years ago we went to the same summer camp together and by sheer coincidence she was studying abroad in Paris when I was visiting. Thanks for making me understand the true meaning of the term “yolo” {you. only. live. once}
Navid: Taught me that the best conversations happen in Paris between the hours of 1-5am.
Rita: The amazing sixty-four year old Canadian women that I had dinner with in Roissey. She was also a solo traveler who was backpacking through Europe. We bonded over our agreement on the notion that the people you meet while traveling are sometimes the most impactful.
The plane
The Johnson Family: Five amazing people from Boston who were flying to Morocco for a conference. Barbra and I had an amazing talk during our two hour flight. Also, special thanks to her 11 year old son Jordan who kept me company with an enthralling conversation while waiting at baggage claim.

haha Navid!!! :) So glad you enjoyed Paris!
ReplyDeleteMy Darling Grandaughter, So glad you are having this wonderful experience. Continue to enjoy all the sights, sounds, colors, and the people you meet. God Bless!!!!!!
ReplyDelete