{sneakers}
So, one of my current loves are sneakers. Two years ago I had an exclusive commitment to high heels, but recently a significant portion of my money has gone towards sneakers. The pictures above are a few of my personal favorites. Especially the Marimekko Converse [top left] and the high-top wedges by Marc Jacobs.
{diy |customized converse}
In full commitment of my sneaker obsession I decided to customize a pair of all white Converse. The whole project took about 2-3 days, but I think they turned out great! For inspiration I based a lot of the design on the Converse designed by Vena Cava and Lupe Fiasco. After getting a firm idea of what I wanted, I added a few of my own personal touches to it [ie. the logo on the tongue and the Arabic along the back of the shoes]. Overall, I think they turned out really well. Can't wait to try this on a pair of Nikes or Toms next.


No comments:
Post a Comment