Monday, May 14, 2012

vignette 2


{paris + film}
As my days in France slowly draw to a close, I wanted to make a video to comemerate my time in this amazing place. Over the past couple of days I have tirelessly documented all my favorite sites in Paris using video. enjoy! 

5 comments:

  1. Taylor, your blog entries have been great! Brings a smile to my face each morning to see what you are doing and experiencing. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, here is a photography tip for taking pictures at night (Eiffel tower picture). Place the camera on or against a solid surface (table, chair, railing, against a light pole), then snap. You want the camera a still as possible so be careful not shake it. Viola!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey, it looks like you are truly experiencing Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Taylor, your mom shared your blog with me and I love it:). May God bless you and keep you as you experience more of his world. Thanks for taking us along with you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Ms. Woods. glad you like the blog!

    ReplyDelete