Hello Everyone, please excuse my idleness. The combination of final exams and traveling has forced me to neglect my blog for longer then I liked, but I'm back with a lot of new experiences and stories to tell! Last week I spent about six days in Spain & Catalonia. Half of my trip was spent in Madrid and the other in Barcelona. Despite the beauty of both cities, Barcelona was undoubtedly my favorite place. I was really amazed at the architecture and the overall vibe of the city. Everywhere you turned there is something new and exciting to capture your attention. I think the video montage that I made to document my time in Barcelona will express this notion. The video is a jumble of food, architecture, and primary sites in Barcelona. Most of it was shot on Las Ramblas which in now my favorite street in the city. Las Ramblas is a long stretch of interconnecting streets that forms one long pedestrian mall. I loved it because of the fact that there was always so much to do and see in this area and you could always find excellent paellas along this street. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my video. Stay tuned for more pictures from Barcelona & Madrid & check out the new updates on my "people on my travels that "I've met and liked" page.
No comments:
Post a Comment