This past weekend I took a two day trip with some friends to the quaint city of Chefchaouen. The city is in the northwest of Morocco and situated around the Rif Mountains. One of the most notable distinctions about Chefchaouen is the various shades of blue that serves as the primary color for nearly every building in the city. So far this is one of my favorite places in Morocco. The people in the city were incredibly nice and extremely accommodating. I primarily fell in love with the atmosphere of the city. It is nearly impossible to be stressed in such a beautiful place. While on this trip I decided to do a video to capture some parts of Chefchaouen that were most notable to me. This video is entirely dedicated to the friends that I made during my two day visit. {enjoy}
This is a beautiful, beautiful video
ReplyDelete